The project page is the environment where you interact with all aspects of a project. When you click on "View Project" to view a project, you will be taken to the dataset view of the project page.
Project page or project panel view
In the dataset view, you can create, update, and delete different datasets (both spatial and tabular).
Other views of the project page (menu list at the left) allow you to:
- Manage picklist.
- Select base layers or create new ones using your custom Web Mapping Services.
- Manage users that are invited to the project.
- Analyze your data with using the power of PostGIS by advanced queries.
- Upload offline base layers areas that are synced to the mobile devices using the project.
- Share your datasets with the public.
- Create public maps.
- Change project's name and description.