AmigoCloud has two main ways to leverage ESRI's ArcGIS technologies.
First, is a geoprocessing tool, which enables you to sync your arcgis geodata from your organization to and from AmigoCloud. By using the geoprocessing tool you gain several advantages:
- Syncing your data will update only changed records
- Schema changes on your ArcGIS data will be propagated to AmigoCloud
- Coded value domains will be made pick-lists in AmigoCloud
- Range domains will be made min/max values in AmigoCloud
- One to Many and Many to Many relationships will be propagated and synced
As a geoprocessing tool, it can be used to in geodatabase models and python scripts.
Second, is on the website by linking to your arcgis online account you can leverage geocoding and Esri's base layers. When you link to the online account you will see the esri base layers appear in the drop down list as well as a search box appear in the upper left in the dataset view.