This quick start guide will assume that you have some data that you wish to create a simple map from. If you wish, you can create a dataset and add data to it instead.
To get started, follow these easy steps:
- Login to AmigoCloud
- Create a Project
- Select the project and upload your data using the "Upload Data" button
- After your data has uploaded select the dataset that was created
- In the dataset view, click "show styling options". It is only enabled when no records are selected.
- Change the symbols colors, outlines, and select a field to label the records.
- Click Save
- Go back to your project's dataset list
- Check the "Public Map" button and a link will appear
- You're Done! Use that link to share the map with your friends and colleagues