This quick start guide will assume that you have some data that you wish to create a simple map from. If you want, you can create a dataset and add data to it instead.
To get started, follow these easy steps:
- Login to AmigoCloud.
- Create a Project.
- Select the project and upload your data using the "Upload Data" button.
- After your data has uploaded select the dataset that was created.
- In the dataset view, click "show styling options". It is only enabled when no records are selected.
- Change the symbols colors, outlines, and select a field to label the records.
- Click Save.
- Go back to your project's dashboard and press the "Dataset Settings" button.
- Check the "Public Map" button and a link will appear.
- You're Done! Use that link to share the map with your friends and colleagues.