Over the past few decades, many organizations and governments have seen the value of allowing people access to their data. To foster and support Open Data, AmigoCloud helps you create simple open data portals.
To quickly create one, follow these steps:
- Login to AmigoCloud.
- Create a project.
- Upload your data using the "Upload Datasets" button.
- Go to the "Dataset Sharing" page.
- Click "Share Datasets".
- Select the datasets that you want to share.
- Give the page a name and a description (optional).
- Click "Save and Share" to publish it.
- A popup will appear that will give you the address of the data that you are sharing.
- Use that address to share your open data with the world!
Review detailed information about Open Data portals in AmigoCloud in this article.