Most geospatial projects are not the work of one individual. From geologists out in the field analyzing samples to hard-working people fixing our roads, they all help contribute to collecting geospatial data as a team. To get started working as a team, follow these steps:
- Login to AmigoCloud.
- Create a project.
- Select the project and create a dataset to hold the data you are collecting.
- Go to the users' page on the project dashboard.
- Select "Add" and enter the email address of the person that you are collaborating with.
- Click OK to send the invite (By default they will be an Administrator).
- If your colleagues do not have an account already, they will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation and set up an account.
- Once your colleague has logged in to AmigoCloud, they will be able to view the project and its datasets.
- You're done!