- Select the project that contains the dataset you are adding a record to.
- Turn on the dataset you area adding a point to.
- Tap the Bullseye button in the upper right to zoom in to your current location.
- Tap the + button to begin adding a new record.
- Select the dataset that you are adding a record to.
- Tap the + button again to add a point where you are currently located.
- Tap the ✓ button to finish editing the geometry.
- Review and modify any additional fields in the dataset and tap the save button.
- All done!
Here is a quick video to show how to do this