After you've collected the data using the mobile AmigoCloud application, the data should be synced with the web dashboard.
If the data you've collected are not showing up on the web dashboard, please follow these simple steps to sync your data:
- Make sure you have internet connection on your mobile device. It is better to have a fast connection like WiFi or 4G LTE. Even on a fast connection it could still take a few minutes to sync especially if there are photos within the project.
- Open a project that needs to be synced.
- After a project is opened the sync will start automatically. During the project sync the progress will be shown in the right top corner of the screen.
- If the syncing data is invalid or it violates the user defined constraints, the AmigoCloud backend will reject the change, but store it on the server for further handling. The mobile application will show a popup with a brief description of the problem. In this case please contact the AmigoCloud support team to correct the problem and to recover your data.
- If any single record has violated the user defined constraints the whole changeset for a project will be rejected.
- After a changeset has failed, the AmigoCloud application is still functional and data collection can be continued. If the further changes are not violating any constraints, the sync should proceed normally.
- If the sync finished normally, and no "Changeset failed" popup appeared, but you still don't see your data on the web dashboard, please upload the backup from your mobile device. The Backup data button is in the Settings view. After the backup data is uploaded to the server, please contact AmigoCloud support team to recover your data.