Often when data is uploaded to AmigoCloud, there are fields that need to be shown as a picklist, rather than as simple text, number, decimal or date field. Since there is no universally accepted picklist or domain definition file, all software implements it a little differently. To assist with turning fields to a picklist, we've added an additional option to convert an existing field into a picklist. You can access this from the schema editor.
- Go to your dashboard
- Select the project
- Scroll to the dataset you want to change
- Open the schema editor by clicking "Edit Schema"
- Find the field that should be a picklist. It must be a date, integer, float, or string field containing less than 50 unique items.
- Select the field and at the bottom of the form, there is a "Convert To Picklist" button.
- Click the "Convert To Picklist" button and it will be changed to a picklist with all the unique items added to the list.